Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Johnson and Johnson makes this drug - its over the counter in the UK, but can you get it in the US? or order it through an online pharmacy even if you don't have a prescription? thanks.**i'd like to try it since it addresses dysmotility issues of the stomach and someone said it was a godsend.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Joan I have been using it for a year and get it from New Zealand and it only costs $12 for 100 but you have to order a minimun of 300. You dont need a prescription. They work really well and I've had no side-effects from them at all and it has been a Godsend.If you would like their phone number and web site please let me know by e-mail.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
It's true no SE but no effects at all if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Dear joanofarc,I use motillium here in Romania, although I am from California. I am living here until June. I think it does it's job. It is not available in the US, but my mom (lives in California) also orders it--I think from the UK. Be wary though, as the FDA does have strict laws concerning importing non-approved meds. Motillium seemed to make me move to quickly. I would have less diarrhea, but more urges. Once I pass the D I am fine, but it is usually immediate.Good luck!

·
Registered
577 Posts
There's no problem getting it from New Zealand and they even mark the box that it is medication. As long as its not for resale and you only order a certain amount then it is legal as it is not a controlled substance.I truly dont know what I'd do without Motilium, its been a lifesaver for me - no diarrhea or anythingi but it does help move things for me in the upper abdomen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.