Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just tried Questran a few days ago and woke up in the middle of the night with awful cramping which led to diarrhea the first night, was ill all the next day, etc.The same thing has happened to me when i tried a multivitamin in powder form (which you stir into water and drink, just as you do the Questran). 1.I'm wondering why my system might hate the powder/drink thing, and if anyone else is sensitive to this method of medication.Now onto the actual medication type- Questran. 2. Does Questran also come in tablet or caplet formation? What is the benefit of the powder/drink versus the pill in any medication? 3. Is there a difference in terms of absorption? 4. Has anyone had experience taking BOTH the packet and the pill form of a bile binding med like Questran because one worked better with their digestive system?Thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the message. Do you happen to know, then, why this medication is offered in packet form?In my experience with prescriptions, I haven't found it common that meds in general are also offered in this format.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.