Hi everyone, I updated my working section thread (for anyone with IBS-D and struggling with an employer, it may be an interesting read). Besides this, I had a quick question: once a doctor agrees to write you a letter about your medical condition, but you haven't received it yet (Dr. has to prepare it), would you update your boss that you did indeed visit the doctor as promised and that you are now waiting for the letter?One thing I'm concerned about is that if I tell my boss this, he will move to fire me before I can submit the letter in the next 2 weeks or so. He's basically been hounding me on my productivity and scheduling issues and in a sense, I feel the axe will drop at anytime. Or, after a doctor's visit, would you keep your mouth shut and simply follow up with HR/your boss once you have the letter in hand? Thanks for your time.