Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I agree, shunning is the best medicine..
------------------ Don't make ME come down there!!. GOD

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a real shame that people have to make fun of IBS, I also noticed on other BB that some idiots are there too. I try to ignore them. This BB is Great place for people to turn to when they need help.thanks izis

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I think the latest intruder in some kid. Wonder if his (or her) parents know what he's up to? What really bothers me is that these and other, worse, posts remain on the current board for a long time, then go into archives. I hate to think that a newbie looking for a place to discuss his/her IBS will read one of the "Pervert Posts" and think it in any way reflects the spirit of this BB. [This message has been edited by zigmissus (edited 12-03-1999).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think we all need to join hands and do a pu pu dance (similar to a rain dance). This will cause the idiots on our board to suffer, for at least one day, with IBS.I couldn't resist. We are all getting so upset at these idiots that I had to add a laugh in here for us all.Christine
Smile, It makes people wonder what you have been up to!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys...but I've been off this board for a while now (at least 6 months). I've seen a few of these posts suggesting that the "idiots" be ignored etc., but haven't yet seen the idiot posts.So, without stirring up any fuss, I'm curious...what was it (in general, no need to give me the disgusting details or dredge up any ill will and upset) that brought this on?BJ

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
BJ, we were recently visited by some druggie advocating recreational use of IBS meds and a cross-dressing coprophiliac. (You can look that one up in the dictionary, cuz I don't EVEN want to go into it.) Those posts have since been removed after Moldie wisely requested it. I usually oppose censorship, but these were just way too out there. I wonder if this BB has gotten linked to some questionable terms on a search engine?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks...'nuff said, I understand.I might add that it's unusual to see anyone "thrown off" any board. Compliments to Parkview for holding to some standards in this crazy cybercommunity that generally tolerates flamers. Good job...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts