Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, not a lovely subject but here goes - I alternate between IBS/C and IBS/D, though latterly it has been more the latter. Recently, my stools have been absolutely terrible (well, are they really ever nice - but you know what I mean) - almost clay-like in consistency and full of undigested bits of food, particularly anything grainy or large bits of pepper (no, its not bloody - nearly fainted with fright when I first saw this but no its deffo pepper) and its sort of paleish in colour and uncomfortable to expel. Any thoughts on this - had just had a rather "jolly" w/e in Ireland so perhaps its a "souvenier" of too much booze but any thoughts (and not clever quotes from Flux please!!) would be appreciated. I think I've probably been explicit enough!!SueManchester

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think we have the same problem!!
Was very naughty over the weekend, had lots of booze and a curry (it was our anniversary after all) and I am suffering today...........2 rounds of very watery D and a dull aching all afternoon, I'm hoping today will be the only bad day as kids are on hols from school and I feel guilty enough already for not being able to do anything with them today.What do you normally take for D or do you just hope it will pass itself??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Mrs Nookie - lovely to hear from you, to be honest, I'm normally suffering with other department (ie C) so this is rather a newie. Its not really diarrea (god, can't spell it) but a loose type of stool with some dull pain probably like your experiencing and yes, my 3 are on the hols as well.Where are you from Aberdeen? I was at Uni in Edinburgh - lovely place, much nicer than Manchester but I'm afraid I'm from South of the Border

·
Registered
1 Posts
I totally understand what you mean about the yucky constancy.Mine usually has mucus in it or almost seems to leave and "oily" substance on top of the water...Who knows..I do have a question if some one can help me. I am new here and as dumb as this sounds, where on the main page do I click to post a new topic???I have looked and looked and I can not find anything. It is driving me crazy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.