Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, since my previous post where i said ive been ok BM wise for a few days, well today i went abit more than usual, and on one of those occasions i went and something felt as if it snapped down there, then a stinging stabbing sensation, thats still there and since ive bloated so much, i keep getting bigger and more tender, i honestly havent got a clue what ive done, this is without doubt the worst set of IBS symptoms ive ever had! It hurts to move or sit down even......

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Why not get yourself to the Dr have it checked out? You can have a look down there yourself but really.. I think your best bet is to go to the Dr let them know what happened and how you have been feeling lately in addition to whatever is going on down there.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
I know.. hopefully in a short time you will be able to get better symptom management and you will be feeling much better.Hang on hon.. we all know how bad this feels sometimes. But there IS hope to get it under better control so don't give up! (((((((((Hugs))))))))) In the meantime use some wet wipes when you go to the bathroom instead of toliet paper alone. They are cooling and soothing on your poor bum.Let us know how you do!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts