Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have begun construction on my recipe page link on my web page. There are already some up, please check it out and let me know what you think. Eventually I will have enough so that I can break em down into catagories. My page is:http://www.jps.net/gracem/cathy.htmlink to the recipe page a little after the cup of coffee.[This message has been edited by sumbunnie (edited 06-30-99).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sumbunnie: I finally am able to get back to your page;I don't know what on earth was going on other than I had the address all upside down and backwards
The chicken wings recipe sounds tempting. I'm going to try it on Fri.,my day off. bachiana

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to both of you for taking a peek. One word of advice about the chicken wings, etc....take off the skin, that way you won't eat so much fat. That always triggers an IBSD attack for me, so I remove all the skin I possibly can. Happy munching!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Ok, this is driving me crazy. I've been trying to get to your website for the longest time, but I always get an error!!!Ty

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sumbunnie,Your chicken recipe was a true"gastronomic delight"(as Mrs. Bucket would say on PBS). I tried it out on the family yesterday using a variety of cuts and inside the oven. It was so easy to make.We ate it with great gusto and I DIGESTED IT WELL
I was surprised that the meat came out so tender. I cooked it much longer than an hour using a low oven. As the kids say it was Da Bomb! Try it out,friends. bachiana

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
woohoo! I LOVE that chicken sauce! yummy! Whenever I make it for family gatherings it disappears like "THAT", I have had to resort to making 2 Costco drummette bagfuls! thanks for trying it, that makes me feel so good! The only time I have a problem with it, like I said, is if I eat any skin, so I just take it off or buy skinless.Ty, hmmm, I don't know. Let me see if I can put a link on here:Cathy's IBS Pagewoohoo! it worked. It'll open up to the title "Cathy's World" actually, I should probably change that? Hope you like it.....
[This message has been edited by sumbunnie (edited 07-03-99).]

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
sumbunnie - darn, still no luck. I'll try it on another computer tonight. Thanks for putting up the link, tho!Ty

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sorry you're having so much trouble getting in, Ty! I have tried both Netscape and IE5, no problems at all on this end. Do try again? Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.