Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suffer from what the doctors call ibs,but none of the tests ever showed anything.I have had blood tests,endoscopies,enemas,sigmoids and much more.Once you have been put under the ibs heading the medical people don't really want to know!Does anyone else fell sick throughout the whole day,have no energy,get sore insides and have to go to the loo to get rid of the pain?Also i get depressed now(partly because i don't know where to turn next)and the concentration levels are not good.Anxiety sets in and it's a downward trend from there.Please let me know if there any others who feel the same. bobstevens007###hotmail.com

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Welcome to IBS hell. Sounds just the day I had today, it ruined all my plans for a Sat. Afternoon out. Now, I just feel drained,tired, thirsty, look like ####,stomach hurts and now I am alone to boot because everyone else who just does not understand IBS went out for the day after telling me- just do not think about it and it will go away!!!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Welcome to IBS hell. Sounds just the day I had today, it ruined all my plans for a Sat. Afternoon out. Now, I just feel drained,tired, thirsty, look like ####,stomach hurts and now I am alone to boot because everyone else who just does not understand IBS went out for the day after telling me- just do not think about it and it will go away!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.