Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have frequent issues with my large intestine such as bloating, feeling of incomplete evacuation or abdominal pain. I don't have any problem with my bowel movements as they are pretty regular and the stool passes easily. It seems that I suffer from IBS. These two days I've been experience pain at my rectum. I have a bit of bloating, too. Thing is, yesterday, I had an issue with defecation and I didn't have a complete evacuation. That caused a lot of flatulence and bloating so I had to use a suppository. After going to the toilet because of the suppository, I was immediately relieved. This lasted for about 4 hours. After 4 hours, I began feeling bloated again and an intense pain in my rectum appeared. I don't have a problem with my BMs as I feel empty. My question is, even if I'm not constipated and even if I have normal bowel movements, could there be a fecal impaction in my rectum or it is just gas trapped into it that causes the pain and discomfort?

NOTE: This week I've changed my diet to almost no meat for some personal reasons. Whenever I eliminate a specific type of food from my diet, my intestine becomes rather sensitive and I experience moderate IBS symptoms.

Any help/suggestion is absolutely appreciated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Gas can cause bloating feelings possibly even the cramps but they could also be cause by intestinal spasms, some people simply have day's even weeks where things can just be more sensitive.
If you are worried your doctor would be the best person to see.
Hope that helps

·
Registered
14,050 Posts
Agree.. any new symptoms should be run by your Dr.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the replies. I went to my doctor today and he said that there is nothing wrong. It's just some gas trapped into the intestine. Gave me some medication to ease the pain and informed me with some changes in my diet. Everything's good now :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.