Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look at www.gutwisdom.com to find out how the Belly Buddy can assist you in relieving belly aches.The Belly Buddy:* Relieves belly aches* Helps reduce anxiety & tension* Encourages the healing of digestive disease* Relaxes tight, cramping or spastic bowel* Enhances abdominal breathing* Is comforting for children* Eases PMS cramps

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello there. What is this you are selling? A person can buy the same type of thing in any drugstore for the aches and pains of injury or discomfort of any sort. I bought one for my husband for Christmas for his bad back and leg, tried it on my belly for diverticulosus flare-up, and it did nothing. It is filled with aromatic seeds and things. It doesn't stay warm long enough either. I will stick with the good old plug-in heating pad. Everybody is selling something nowadays.....sad....very sad. Chris[This message has been edited by Chris2U (edited 07-03-2001).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello there. What is this you are selling? A person can buy the same type of thing in any drugstore for the aches and pains of injury or discomfort of any sort. I bought one for my husband for Christmas for his bad back and leg, tried it on my belly for diverticulosus flare-up, and it did nothing. It is filled with aromatic seeds and things. It doesn't stay warm long enough either. I will stick with the good old plug-in heating pad. Everybody is selling something nowadays.....sad....very sad. Chris[This message has been edited by Chris2U (edited 07-03-2001).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.