Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh yes, I have had some bad days, but it is nothing like before I was taking Zelmac. I don't want to be without it. I tried not taking it and was reminded just how bad it was pre-zelmac. Its not perfect but its the the best fix yet. I still have spasms, but they don't last. I no longer have the right sided knot and pain. I can sleep without a heating pad. I can go out to dinner without having to leave the table because I can't sit there any longer. For me, its working! Maybe you did get the placebo. Will they tell you after the trial?judy

·
Registered
67 Posts
Bellyknot, I'm hoping I'll be told when my 3 months are up on the trials if I'm on the Placebo or the Zelmac. I have to go for my first months check-up next Tuesday, so I'll ask them if I am ever told. I do have my good and bad days, and like you to, I to cannot sit after eating and at times, have to stop eating because of the bloating building up, and I've hardly eaten a thing at that time to. I'm not game to step outside the eating routine I have, vegies, fruit, no red meat and only lean chicken. LOTS of water tho and regular exercise. This is the pits! To-day is one of my better days in the last week. My pain in the lower right side is gone ( touch wood ). I'm now on the 4th week of my trials. 3 months to go.Thanks a lot for replying to me. I do appreciated it. If only more people would put posts on the B.B. to let others know how they're going with taking the drug.------------------

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Just curious, were you both told to take the medication just before eating a meal (30 minutes or less prior to a meal)? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
It's a theoretical question at the moment. Still don't have the Zelnorm yet. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts