Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
question--I'm on 15 mgs of remeron a day. I have ibs-d and gaastroparesis. the remeron was somewhat helpful, esp. with appetite, but th elast few days my stomach has been sooo full all the time. this is gp, but worse! I wonder if the remeron slows down gi motility and now, after taking it for 6 wks it slowed movementconsiderably more than it did at the begiining. my gut was grumbling and gassing all the time, but things have slowed alot in th elast few days. does remeron do this??? please let me know asap on this!!thanksart

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I have not read anything on this nor did it happen to me. I can't say for sure though. See if it is listed as a side effect or on the drug info packet by going onto the Organon site. You can call or e-mail them also and ask. Then you will know for sure rather than getting basic opinions. Has it been working well for the D?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
(I answered you on the Lotronex board too.) You should call or e-mail Organon and check. This way you know for sure rather than just get guesses or opinions that may not be true here. Also, it would list it in the pamphlet as a side effect (also on Organon web site). Hey, can you let me know once you find out? Now you have me curious! But no, this did not happen to me when I took it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts