Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,I am suffering with IBS for 13 years. I have chronic constipation.I also get frequent bouts of indigestion with nausea feeling do not feel hungry, If I eat then the state continues,I have to strave myself till the hunger returns. Due to this I loose weight also.Alcohol intake makes the things worse.I have noted that such thing happens when I am tense mentally. Can any one advise me on this?? Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Roo, well my IBS started with acid reflux which is same as you mentioned, that is acid entering esophagous. I used to have disturbed sleep due to this, it was awful. Docter told me it is due to anxiety and put me on medication. Will you belive that I am taking medicine now for 10 years and my acidity problem has ceased I am delighted. But my IBS is still there. Yes you are right alcohol is troublesome, I want to quit but can't hold myself in the pub. Thanks again for your reply. I take medicine Pantoprazole which is anti acid and one a day does wonders.best regards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.