Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I received a nice reply from Senator Trent Lott of Mississippi. He has contacted the appropriate oficials at the FDA to give every consideration to the request for "priority review of a pharmaceutical". He will let me know when he receives a response. Has anyone else gotten a reply?------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Wow Bettie! That's fabulous! All I received were e-mails stating thaat they received my letters.......
Whoo hoo! Progress!!------------------"When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy." (anonymous) Missycat

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
What a coincidence! I was just logging on to post the same subject! Yes, I did! I just received a copy of a letter that my Congressional rep Howard Berman sent to the Congressional Unit/ Food and Drug Admin.Us Dept. of Health and Human ServicesRE: (my name, Judith Raphael, with my address) and the following: "Please find the enclosed request and authorization from my constituent. I would greatly appreciate your providing me with a report on the status of this matter. Please make your response to my district office. Your assistance is greatly appreciated." Wowie Zowie! (that's an expression my Dad used to use!) How groovy! And Trent Lott's response seems to go further. Hey, Bettie, isn't it a high?! For once the, Republicans and Democrats agree on something. P.S. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I voted for all my reps and made that very clear. Or maybe some reps are just nicer than others. Or maybe I need to be more cynical. [This message has been edited by Persistance (edited 08-11-1999).]

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Too cool!!!

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To the top for newbies.......------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.