Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, has anybody ever tried RevitalX by Naural Factors? I have just been to the health store and came home with some, she has assured me if it hasn't helped by the time the container was half empty I could bring it back for a refund. Which was nice of her to tell me. I was just wondering what to expect from this. Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tiss, it's got so much stuff in it. They say it's "soothing support for the stomach, intestine and colon". It's a powder you mix with water or juice or make a smoothie out of it. It's got probiotics, guar gum, amino acids, antioxidants, minerals and lots more. You have to take it on an empty stomach and really watch your sugar intake. I don't have anything to lose here as I can take it back, it's just that I'm sick to death of this on going fight. We want to go away this winter and all I can think of is my stomach. Tiss when you have used herbal laxatives do they work okay and then later in the day over work to where you have diarrhea? I am wondering what's up with that kind of stuff. How are you doing with the Zelnorm? No problems with that? Anyway, if you're at the health food store read the label it is unbelievable the stuff that's in this product. Hope it works.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I've done pretty well with the Zelnorm but started on a small dose of lexapro for anxiety and depression. I like the lexapro in that it does not cause me the terrible anxiety the other antidepressants have but it's messed with my stomach. Lots of gas and I swear has slowed things down. So I've cut back the lexapro to 2.5mg (from 5mg) and am going to see how that works. I took an InnerClarity the other night for the 1st time in long time since I felt my bowels were sort of sluggish. It has lots of good stuff in it too but also has rhubarb root which is basically like senna only maybe milder. I've really tried to stay off all that since starting Zelnorm. Hope this new stuff works for you! Good luck, Tiss

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.