Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Rheumtologist In Orange County?

1030 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  M&M
My girlfriend has FMS and hasn't been to the doctor in 3 years. She's a bit hesitant to seek help. Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good rheumtologist in the Orange county area that takes BlueShield, or BlueCross?Any recommendations for a psychologist for managing anxiety and FMS would be useful as well.Thanks.Oddly enough I have IBS-A, which is how I know about this board.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Hi Trent.If you look at the Fibromyalgia FAQ (it's one of the featured topics in this forum), scroll down until you see the question "What kind of doctor treats Fibromyalgia?". There you will see about 4 links to various websites that are "find a doc" sites.Welcome to the forum!
See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.