Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have fibro but thisis the first time my shoulder or should i say scapula is giving me sharp spasmatic pain can fibro do this?? i did carry a heavy garbage bag to the curb 2 days ago with my right hand and this is the side that hurts.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i have fibro but thisis the first time my shoulder or should i say scapula is giving me sharp spasmatic pain can fibro do this?? i did carry a heavy garbage bag to the curb 2 days ago with my right hand and this is the side that hurts.
Hi - yes yes yes...I have been having those type of pains in my upper back/scapula area which I can describe as sharp, spasmatic and painful...keep thinking its my gallbladder, but it comes and goes. I also have costochondritis which is flaring up too causing upper chest pain and burning....it's awful....I also have IBS which has been flaring too - it just never ends....been dealing with all this for over 25 years and I need a break....but it never comes....MaryAnn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.