Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why not? wouldn't it be great to have a cruise package designed to accommodate all of our special needs - while providing us with the opportunity to meet and compare notes? We could even invite IBS-related guest speakers - along with disco night and the usual corny entertainment. Bathrooms are always available on a ship - and if things get really bad, your cabin's just a sprint away. They could offer 'gut friendly' buffets (diary-free, gluten-free, etc.) along with the usual food-fest. Land excursions - if any - could be routed with bathrooms in mind and would include safe places for us to eat. All aboard???

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Amen to that! I'm in. I'd go for an IBS cruise. That would be cool. I think it's a fantastic idea. Why not? They've got weight loss cruises, singles cruises, why not an IBS cruise? Plus, they might actually have food that I could eat. It would be a dream come true.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
It could possibly be an awful "smelly" cruise!!
Tee, Hee! With our luck, it would be coming out both ends! One from IBS, the other from sea sickness!!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I would only go on this cruise if there were alot of poo spray and really soft toilet paper and prep h wipes available everywhere LOL.......hahahaaaa they would have to send us all out to sea anyway LOLMary::
))

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hehe, I'm in Australia too. And I'm new here, by the way.I was just thinking a cruise would be perfect cause of the sea breeze, which would take away smelly gas odours, hehe. When it comes to IBS the outdoors really are great.

·
Banned
226 Posts
With the incredibly high incidence of Norwalk Virus outbreaks on cruise ships of late, The last thing I need would be having to be confined to a cruise ship with IBS and a stomach virus to boot....sounds like...hell.
w

1 - 8 of 8 Posts