Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiim 21 yrs. old,and ive been having this problem since the last 5 months now.Ive recently been diagonsed with IBS.I have to go to the bathroom at least twice in the mornings.After that ,its hell for another 3-4 hrs.The sounds are horrible.I cant travel,study,my lifes ruined because of it
.Its like a low rumbling sound ,and it usually goes away when i relieve myself.The thing is,it comes back after half an hour or so.Can any1 plzz plzz help me with my gas? plzthxs

·
Registered
53 Posts
hi rumble, i get the rumbles too, although mine aren't that frequent, and its usually what sets off my worrying/anxiety, when i'm in a crowded place. I haven't found a an absolute cure, but lately i've been trying taking deep breaths (expanding your stomach and chest area as much as you can) when i feel a rumble coming on. My rumbling feels to me like its caused by stuff moving around inside of me , maybe through a narrow passage or something, at least thats what it feels like. So i figure if i expand my ribcage and stomach area i'll give it more space to move. I also nibble on something when i feel a rumble coming one.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I get bad stomach sounds. They are not quiet ones. Mine are loud and my family can hear them when they are next to me and they always say, "is that your stomach?" It's usually after I consume carbs/sugar. I am trying to elimate the culprits. I don't get these when I eat lean proteins.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.