Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG all day i have been bloated and sitting on toilet lots. RAHHHHHHHH! sorry just had to let that out! xXx

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow joolie look at you go, fast replier. i forgot to add the lovely gas pains i have been getting too. they really are delightful! hope you are having a good day and your partner is settling in well at home xXx

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awww, Linsey, that sux! Sorry to hear it. I had my bad day yesterday. Unbelievable gas, cramps, loose loo visits, the whole hog
Lol on having to get it out! Sounds like you already are
Hope you feel better tomorrow! (No point saying today, bad days are always that, bad DAYS!)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey screamer. thank you. hope you are having a good day. im feeling better this morning, bit more 'normal' lol xXx

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol yeh it is wierd. like yesterday was my bad day and now its the morning after my bad day! this time thing takes a bit of getting used 2! lol hope you are having a good evening xXx

G

·
How ya doing Lynsey - I had a desperate night last night - not really in terms of IBS but for some reason got myself in a right old state (do suffer periodically with anxiety) - convinced I was dying of god knows what - not helped by loud house-shattering snores from the beloved. Don't you HATE it when you are all mithered and tossing and turning and your (not so) better half snoring away like an old hog without a care in the world.Here's to a better day/night for the both of us!!sue

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey sue. how are you?sorry to hear you had a restless night. hope you are having a better day then night. my day is ok, gas pains again and few trips to loo but better then yesterday for sure! just hope it dont carry on into evening, if not im going to have a delightful shift at work!i know all about the tossing and turning but i am yet to experience having some one next to me every night snoring their head off! got all that to come lol! cant wait! take care xXx

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hi Sue. I SO know where you are coming from! DH suffers from Myoclonic jerks (like when you think you are falling off a cliff in your sleep and jump, only he does about 5 every 30 seconds for hours, and hours, and hours) and snores to boot. I lie there nightly tossing and turning and wishing sleep and he lies there jerking and snoring and keeping me up! Grrr, talk about not so better half! He's just lucky I love him so much
Hope you get a better night tonight

G

·
Cheers Screamer - yes my Paul suffers with these (didn't know they were called that) - seem to be having really bad nights at the mome - resort to sleeping in the spare room to get away from the hog like grunting!! fell fast asleep only to be woken 1) with son falling out of bed and 2) the loudest cat fight in the whole of Manchester.Might quaff a bit of wine tonight that might help!!Sue

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Ugh, I know all about needing to sleep somewhere else. Well not really. I tell DH it's him with the prob and kick him out
Don't you love those nights where the kiddies wake up, the cat knocks something over in the laundry so you lie there wondering what you'll have to clean up in the morning, the cats up the road have a boxing match and the dog next door decides to start howling at an ambulance for hours after it has passed?Hope you get a better sleep tonight

1 - 14 of 14 Posts