Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning...I've gotten some great info off this site and am commited to healing myself. I was alternating with d and c for awhile and started taking the Ezekiel bread (2 slices in am and 2 with tuna or turkey for lunch) and I really have had any either since. I occasionally experience mild "c" but its no where near that is was. The only problem I'm still trying to work out is a pain in the sacrum/lower back area that is a dull aching pain thats continuous while I am seated. When I get up it subsides pretty much and is lessened temporarily after a BM. I'm trying to figure if this symptom is IBS related or nerve related (piriformis syndrome)..Does anyone else experience this? could it be a spastic colon?..no real pain in stomach except for mile bloating...appreciate any response...thanks...B

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
There are any number of conditions that can cause pain in that area that is made worse by sitting. You should get evaluated for it. Most of the people I know with pain there do not have IBS.K------------------I have no financial, academic, or any other stake in any commercial product mentioned by me.And from the as if IBS isn't enough of a worry file...from New Scientist's Feedback column: photographed on the door of a ladies' loo in the Sequoia National Park in California by reader Liz Masterman: "Please keep door closed to discourage bears from entering."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.