Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back there was a page on people who were taking or going to try taking SAM-E---can you give me some input on how you made out??? Did it help your depression? Did you have any side effects?? I am presently on it myself and would appreciate your input--THANKS!!! Trish------------------trish

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hi Trish,I'm sorry I haven't an answer for you,however I simply stopped by to say hello and wish my fellow Delco BBer well.Take care and best of luck with Sam-E!
John

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I took it for a long time, and didn't notice a difference. I had to stop taking it when I was diagnosed with MS. Apparently MS and SAMe don't get along for some reason. Many of the natural stuff is bad for us. I can't take St. John's Wort either. I really didn't need them as I wasn't depressed, the doctor thought I was because I was complaining about all these strange symptoms. But that's when they later confirmed MS. Stupid doctors, always want to blame anxiety/depression when it comes to women.

G

·
I am also interested in the product. I did a search at the BB and found a bunch of posts with good results. Am actualy thinking about trying it.Let me know how you do if you go ahead!good luck and good health,Kristina

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.