Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI SAMSITS ME AGAINwell now that you brought this subject up, it has really got to me again, as you have been reading as to what i went through with my ordeal of 2 years!did you know that gallbladder is the number one operation done in the united states today? over 500,000 per year are done, wow.just in case you get your scan, you can give these directions to the doctor to make sure the medicine is not out dated,ha ha ha ha ,go for it sams, keep us posted, WISH YOU WELLcharles de-galled
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE LABELLING KIT-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PHARMACEUTICAL FORM Lyophilised sterile mixture of N - (2, 4, 6-trimethylphenylcarbamoylmethyl ) iminodiacetic acid ( Trimethyl - HIDA ) and stannous chloride FORMULATION ( per vial ) Trimethyl - HIDA Stannous chloride dihydrate Sodium chloride 30,8 mg0,50 mg3 - 4 mg EXPIRY 9 months STORAGE CONDITIONS In a dry and dark place at temperature of 5 - 15�C PACK SIZES 5 multidose vials SPECIFICATIONS OF THE INJECTION SOLUTION-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PHARMACEUTICAL FORM Sterile aqueous solution of 99mTc Trimethyl - HIDA complex, 4 ml ACTUAL ACIDITY pH = 4,5 - 7,0 RADIOCHEMICAL PURITY > 95 % in form of complex USE Diagnostics of various types of the gall ways deffects ( obstructive icterus, permeability of the gall-bladder outlet during the cholecystitis, irregularities of the gall ways ) THE SOLUTION SHOULD BE ADMINISTERED WITHIN 5 HOURS AFTER RECONSTITUTED.

G

·
Charlie, thanks so much for all your help. I am still a bit frustrated; however. I called my family doctor to get the HIDA/CCK scan done since my surgeon would not do it. I called yesterday and have still not heard a thing from them. So I called again today and the secretary said it was still on his desk. I explained that I wanted to have this done before I went ahead with surgery. She rudely stated that if the doctor felt it was "medically necessary" that they would schedule it. If I can't get this thing scheduled, I don't know what I am going to do. I want this done but am having a hard time getting it scheduled. Will keep you posted on my family doctor's reaction.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.