Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
The edges of my tongue is scalloped, too. I have IBD (Cronh's) and it started when I started taking Pentasa. I brought it to my Dr's attention, but he didn't have an answer. It doesn't bother me, it just looks weird. I think it was drewstone who mentioned this in one of his posts. I asked what his doctor thought it was and he told me to keep bugging him and he would let me know. Hopefully he will see this and give us some input. Rhonda

G

·
The edges of my tongue is scalloped, too. I have IBD (Cronh's) and it started when I started taking Pentasa. I brought it to my Dr's attention, but he didn't have an answer. It doesn't bother me, it just looks weird. I think it was drewstone who mentioned this in one of his posts. I asked what his doctor thought it was and he told me to keep bugging him and he would let me know. Hopefully he will see this and give us some input. Rhonda

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.