Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I my IBS brings me down. I'm afraid I'll never find the right guy and get married and have kids etc. because I'm scared I don't know if I can ever be able to open up about my IBS because it's embarassing. Any of you ladies or men feel this way? HELP!IBS-C, fatigue, excess gas, excess belching, spasms, bloating, stomach pains

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
HI, i understand your worries, but when you find the right guy it will all fall into place. There are loads of IBS peeps around who have blokes, it just takes time. Im on a shared comp at the moment. But i will reply to this in more detail later on. nikki

·
Registered
18 Posts
I completely understand how you feel, although I have been with the same guy for 4 yrs I wonder why he hasn't married me yet, could it be due to the IBS. I know that someday it will happen but doesn't it suck waiting. Sorry so blue

·
Registered
105 Posts
I could chat with you online, fly, but you haven't been on(I was down all yesterday because of a powerline). I just recently married and I am 22 years old. My now wife had been with me for two and a half years and she almost never gets any sickness compared to me with my many ailments. She has always been supportive and has never expressed problems with my condition. None of my other girlfriends had ever had a problem with my condition either.I never feel embarassed. All of my friends have known about it since I was in high school. Before starting any relationship, the girl has known about it. Nothing to be ashamed of. Many people have many problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.