Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am 25 finished studying, moved out of home recently and returned due to struggling to look after myself, Have been unemployed for months now and am finding myself scared of taking on a job in general, I am scared of the commitment and i know i doubt myself and cant see that changing when i cant trust my body and the associated urgency discomfort etc... I know i cant live like this forever, i dont think i am eligable for disability and there are employment positions available interstate which i would love and i feel like i really want to cut ties with everything and start again somewhere else, but i am scared that i wont be able to cope, but where i am now i mix with the same people do the same things and am bored with the routine,,Is it crazy to leave the only support network i have and take off, especially when my real problems will just follow me, or do i owe to myself to at least try start fresh, i guess i am just worried about getting worse

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
This is only & just my opinion... I would try taking a job but with your support network nearby. See how it goes. Once you manage to get through all of the trial & error to find symptom management.. THEN you could move further away from your support network maybe.Just my 2 cents... Only you can make this decision. Wish you all the best

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.