Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there. i have ibs type d and im starting a new job, working early at 5 in the morning. i go to school afterwards. my question is, do you guys think its a bad idea for me, especially since i have ibs? please let me know your thoughts...THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSS

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Well, if you are ok with what yo have worked so far then go for it!If yuo feel you can do it, do it. Its not up to us weather it is a good idea or not. You will know in yourself if its ok or not.Nikki

·
Registered
54 Posts
I agree -- the keys to this one are getting enough sleep, keeping the stress level down and eating right. As long as you have these things down there should be no difference in doing this job vs. any other.

·
Registered
21 Posts
In general, I think that'll be tough for you. In my experience, I've known folks you've done this and would be falling asleep in class (I can think of three individuals who I've known to do this or have admittedly done so). Maybe this isn't the class for everyone, but maybe you can succeed with it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
As everyone else has said, make sure you get enough sleep! I've found my IBS gets worse when I'm exhausted. Nothing worse than waking up early, being tired, AND having your IBS act up at the same time. Good luck, though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.