Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for everyone here and any input would be greatly appreciated. The other BB I post on has a member needing a self help/support group for IBS in the Bronx or Manhattan area. Since this board is way bigger than mine
I thought someone here would be able to help me out. Again, thank you for any help!GotoGirl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a toughie!I posted a couple of weeks ago w/ the same question .Unfortunately,my responces were very few and negative as to the fact (people talking about their bowels in a group formation in not very promising in NY) .I got disgruntled.:+|Goto -I dont know of any existing but I was willing to get the ball rolling so to speak in forming a group .I judt dont know where to start.I guess for the time being this BB is where its at.So tell me,What are your symptoms?If you hear anything let me know

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, it's not for me, I am in TX. It is for a member of another BB I post to. Maybe I can hook the two of you up and you guys can start a group! If you want to reply to her, here is the link to the iVillage board post. Good luck! http://boards.allhealth.com/messages/get/bhibs22/28.html Oh, to answer your question, I am an IBS-D, mostly under control with diet. I also have an undetermined auto-immune disease, I am in the process of seeing a Rhuematoligist to find out which one. My biggest complaints are fatigue and joint and muscle aches!GoToGirl[This message has been edited by GoToGirl (edited 08-28-2000).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.