Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, I have been suffereinf from really bad gas/wind/bloating (bubbling noises and feelings belly button and below and in lower back and passing wind ALL the time!) and anxiety attacks since about july. I was going through a rough when all this started. the docs told me its only IBS and sent me on my way. i was determined i didnt have IBS and wanted to sort myself out cos i new i had to get over what has happened. the IBS symptoms get worse when im anxious and i get panic attacks, and then my panic attacks get worse when i can feel my gas bubbleing away.I tried all the remedies and went back to the docs a few times but they basically just say, a lot of people have it... and im like.. yeah and we dont want it!so i went to a natural health clinic for colonic irrigation, and after i had my consultation and told the guy my problems, he said the colonic wouldnt work and that i DIDNT have ibs! but i wanted it anyway, and he was right, it didnt work, but it left me feeling BRILLIANT for a whole day! then the gas and eveything came back, so he suggsted a sensitivity test for hormone imbalance and vitamin deficiencies.i had my tests done yesterday and still dont no what the machine was called, i think it was called the 'B.E.S.T machine'i was so happy when i came out! i have something wrong with me! its not all in my head! (well some of it is) but there is something causing my stomach upset!so, apparently according to this sensitivity test, I am low in my essential fatty acids, digestive enzymes, hydrochloric acid and acidophillus, that is why i am not digesting food properly and i get bad bloating and gas and wind :) i am also low in most of my vitamin Bs, i have an underactive pituitary gland and low hormone levels, which explains my stress and anxiety and they all go in a vicious circle.I am going back next week for my toxic triangle test because my body is quite toxic, they will do the test to get a personalised detox programme incorporating advanced remedies to neutrilise and eliminate the toxins so i will feel less stressed and get all my balances back up to normal and then i will feel better, hopefully in a month or so :-D i cant wait!has anyone heard of these tests? or similar? and had any benefits? ill keep you updated xxx

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi Terri, how did you get a sensitivity test? and what does it show? ive had a thyroid test thats fine myu blood sell count is all fine they said apart for being on the thin side im ok..but i still get pains and im on pills n my doc said its just ibs too!!! i want it stopped i have no life!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.