Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new here so I hope Im doing this right and putting this in the correct area...I was recently diagnosed with IBS a few months ago..I noticed that sometimes my right side will start to hurt and feel like a pulled muscle or cramp, but aside from that I noticed that my skin in that area becomes very sensitive to touch, almost like anything that touches it feels like sandpaper...and it bothers me even more when I have jeans on....Does this sound silly to anyone? Does anyone else experience this??I guess because of all of my stomach pains and IBS Im always panicked that something more serious is wrong with me...and then that makes my stomach pains even worse!! lol....Any input would be very appreciated!!!Thanks!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey butterfly, that sensition is allodynia and it is annoying. I have had it for years therefore no tight clothes. Auto seat belts can be a pain, the good news, it is not life threatening.
Hi I am new here so I hope Im doing this right and putting this in the correct area...I was recently diagnosed with IBS a few months ago..I noticed that sometimes my right side will start to hurt and feel like a pulled muscle or cramp, but aside from that I noticed that my skin in that area becomes very sensitive to touch, almost like anything that touches it feels like sandpaper...and it bothers me even more when I have jeans on....Does this sound silly to anyone? Does anyone else experience this??I guess because of all of my stomach pains and IBS Im always panicked that something more serious is wrong with me...and then that makes my stomach pains even worse!! lol....Any input would be very appreciated!!!Thanks!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts