Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi! im fairly new to this sight, wondering if any one can advise me on how to control my ibs. i have now been in servere pain in the upper right abdom area, sick not able to keep food down, racing pulse and slight temp for 10 days, in this time i have been in hospital twice, had bloods, ultra sound,ct scan in the last 3 years i have had barrium camera, plus another one kidney scan and appendixremoved all thrrough this pain everything has come back normal.at present i am getting pain on upper right, around into my back also shoulder pain, feel as though i am squashing something near right ribs and this also makes me feel sickdesperate many thanks for advice xxlorraineforgot to mention xray showed consitpated

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm sorry you are going thru this. After all the test you've had I'm sure they must have ruled our gallstones. Have you tried taking a laxative to relieve constipation to see if that helps? Hope you're better soon.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Some of your symptoms, like temperature and racing pulse are not consistent with IBS. Although you still may have IBS, you appear to have something else going on like an infection. Vomiting is also not common with IBS either. You need to find out which are actually the IBS symptoms before you can determine a treatment regime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.