Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I cannot really offer you any ideas or advice, just that I can relate. I have had the same problem for 19 years. Finding comfortable clothing has always been a struggle. I see people in their tight jeans and think 'isn't that painful', but I guess for them it isn't I am in my 8th week of horrible bloating and this weekend it is so bad I couldn't even get into my 'feeling really really fat pants'.I cannot handle elastic anymore (i used to cut sections of the elastic for more give and comfort) now I buy low waisted pants and have been having some luck with those.Best of luck to you.Mindy

·
Registered
135 Posts
I can't offer much help, either, but I can relate. I almost always look like I'm seven months pregnant. Sometimes I have some luck when I take enzymes before eating. Also avoiding some foods altogether helps. Dairy can really make me bloat. Good luck.Liz

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Mindy, you were saying you had bloating for 8 weeks now? Is it a constant thing? or a come and go thing? Cause mine is gpoing on for a week and I am already worried... its a constant thing from am to pm.. can barely eat. just soup and bit of rice and bits and pieces of meat. I find sugar makes my case worse. I can't imagine living with this thing for weeks or even months and most of all my whole life

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.