Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm really new here, and from Europe, the Netherlands. Now my problem. I've read a lot about d/c types IBS, but are there other people like me, I wonder. Every time I have a BM (at least twice a day) it's hell because of the terrible cramps. I don't always have d. but the cramps are always there.This is bad enough but at least once a week I get a gruelling attack, I have to run to the toilet and I get horrible cramps for hours and hours and I have to vomit too! The normal cramps I can handle but these attacks are something else. When I just had one of these I get very desperate and anxious. Are there people out there who have this problem?Sorry for the EnglishJosine

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hi Josine,Just wanted to say hello to a new fellow Dutch person on this BB, I'm living in Scotland though. I'm sure somebody will answer who does have the symptoms you're describing, but though it is midmorning in Europe most of the members will be sleeping right now, and you'll probably will get more answers late this afternoon. If you want some info in Dutch, my e-mail address is under the profile icon,Groeten,Fay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts