Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been battling with severe stomach cramps (wrenching pains like getting every last drop out of a rag)and nausea for about 10 years now. I have had every kind of test and med known to man with absolutely no help. I am at my breaking point. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice. I have been going through living hell with my stomach and can not get through even a few minutes without some sort of symptom. Please help!

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
KevHave you been diagnosed with IBS? If not have you been given any other diagnosis?

·
Registered
37 Posts
They just keep slapping me with the IBS label everytime a test comes back fine. I have been taking antispasm meds like crazy with no help. They have be on levbid, lexapro, donntal, and librax. These meds don't touch my severe cramps. I am a teacher and have missed more sick days then I have (I am being docked pay). already this morning I have had doubled over cramps with at least 10 trips to the bathroom (and its only 11:45). Luckily its Saturday. Its a battle every day to get to school without having to stop (and its only 5 minutes away). I am at my wits in and feel defeated. I can't deal with the painful doubled over cramps anymore. Any help?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been on every kind of antidepressant, antianexity, and antispasm med out there. None have helped me! I am currently on lexapro (antianexity), donntal, levbid, librax (antispasam meds).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts