Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this site and I thought I would try to ask for some advice.My stomach has been swollen pretty severely for the past 3 - 4 weeks. Before this, my stomach would swell up just about every other day for a few hours or so and then go back to normal. Now it is swollen 24/7 and is very painful. I feel like I am pregnant (and I am very sure that I am not) and I don't know what to do. I can't sleep and I'm having trouble eating because it is so painful. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm allergic to almost every food you can imagine, so my diet is already pretty slim but I'm wondering if my swollen stomach is from something like lack of nutrition or something to that effect. Can any one help??

·
Registered
8 Posts
I hope your belly is feeling better. I hope you went to the dr., naturopath, dietitian, etc. I have been through it and was happy to find out it was only IBS. Laying on my stomach with a pillow under my belly helped a little. I ate nothing but chicken/vegetable soup and steamed fish for months trying to get rid of it.Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.