Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello I am a 15 year old Korean student currently studying in Malaysia. Since last December, i have been suffering from a chronic constipation. And what i mean by chronic constipation is 3 months of ABSOLUTELY NO BOWEL MOVEMENT. Strangely, My stomach was not bloated and only had horribly uncomfortable feeling as 3 months of food was in my body. After 4 months of no bowel movement, I thought enough was enough and I went to South Korea for a medical checkup in one of asia's most prestigious hospital, The Seoul National University Hospital. I was admitted to the hospital for a week. The doctors had blood checkups, MRI scanning, X-Ray scanning and stool examination and claimed nothing was wrong with my body. At last, they had to do colonoscopy which they made me drink a fluid for 2 hours for a colon cleansing. After they performed the colonoscopy, they still claimed nothing was wrong with my colon. It was ridiculous as they only gave me some Pro-biotic pills for $3000 I've spent for a week at the hospital. My uncle is a Traditional Korean doctor and prescribed me some Korean traditional constipation pills and those worked for the first week. As I returned to Malaysia, i have noticed a strange thing, I could only have mild bowel movement if I tie my belt to its maximum in the morning and have a laxative before i went to bed. Furthermore, the stools were mushy. I literally could not poop without my belt for the first week in Malaysia. Since last week, constipation returned and this time, the belt trick did not work at all. I had no choice but the visit a private hospital in Malaysia but they also claimed nothing was wrong with me and they said I "might" have IBS. I have always taken 40~50 grams of fiber per day and it still didn't work out. I tried Psyllium husk, Fiber supplement, Fruits & Vegetable, Stool softener, Belt, Exercise, Yoga, Traditional medicine, Dulcolax & laxatives. PLEASE HELP ME. I cannot take this anymore.

Thank you.

P.S* I also started having back muscle pain, and NO pain in the abdomen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts