Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering, can hormones released into your body when you are "heated up" (for lack of better words) cause IBS symptoms to get worse? I was that way all yesterday and my stomach felt bad and last night my husband and I did "something" and today I have been in the restroom a lot more than normal and feel like I constantly have to go and pepto did not even help.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hi
You should take a look at the womens health board there are a few posts there about sex and ibs, i know i have posted a few myself.I know what you mean about ibs getting worse when sexually aroused,and after sex.I havent found any answers sorry.

·
Administrator
983 Posts
Inappropriate post was deleted as were the responses to it.Please in the future do not respond to these sorts of posts as we can't delete them without deleting the responses. They make no sense once the inappropriate post is deleted.Please use the alert button to let us know about it so we can delete it. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.