Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys - I had a fabbo W/E and tottered off to Ireland to celebrate little sis's 40th. Since then, horrible "stew like" poo - all totally undigested, little bits and bobs in it bloated like a whale, terrible "full" feeling in lower left abdo, wind like you've never heard/smelt!!! Am I paying the price of frankly too much, varied booze and loads of totally unsuitable foodstuffs - ahh but it was worth it for the craic!!Sue, Manchester

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joolie - no you are right there. By the way, do I have to keep signing this bloody groupee thingy every time I want to say something?SueThis is fun!!!!

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
yes i agree sue i just hate this new groupee thingy the old one was tons better. (shut up julie you are all saying) ok i will i wont say anymore about it
sorry!
ps: one thing though i cant put my old account into my new one in my last account i had hundreds of posts now i only have about 15

·
Registered
86 Posts
Know exactly how you feel!We had our anniversary this weekend and the in-laws down visiting. I am so going to have a bad day today, serves me right, two curries, lots of booze and late nights, never mind, sometimes you just have to try and forget about it for a while!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys - feeling a bit better now - just off to face another hideous smear test - every flipping six months and its the waiting I can't stand - oh well, happy daysNOT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.