Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
youngniceeyes,From what I have read on the board and info found on IBS, pain in the lower abdomen is frequent (usually on the left side).I get it too and it shifts around from side to side
...Nat

·
Registered
517 Posts
youngniceeyes,From what I have read on the board and info found on IBS, pain in the lower abdomen is frequent (usually on the left side).I get it too and it shifts around from side to side
...Nat

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have had ibs for over fourty years now,until four years ago I always had really sharp pain on my lower leftside I saw so many drs. about it but no one ever told me it was related to my ibs,it was always passed off as "female problems". I finally had a hysterectomy, pain was still there. I finally realized I was having a problem with milk, when I mentioned this to my gastro doc he said "you have ibs you should never drink milk" no one had ever told me that in all these years,I stoppedall dairy and my pain on left went away, I still suffer from pain and d everyday but this web site has helped me more than any doctor, Cindy

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have had ibs for over fourty years now,until four years ago I always had really sharp pain on my lower leftside I saw so many drs. about it but no one ever told me it was related to my ibs,it was always passed off as "female problems". I finally had a hysterectomy, pain was still there. I finally realized I was having a problem with milk, when I mentioned this to my gastro doc he said "you have ibs you should never drink milk" no one had ever told me that in all these years,I stoppedall dairy and my pain on left went away, I still suffer from pain and d everyday but this web site has helped me more than any doctor, Cindy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.