Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok-been on Miralax for 2 years, finally got around to switching my diet(now on South Beach)which basically upped my fiber, decreased starches. I went off Miralax for about a month because my Px ran out and everything was running smoothly.Went to the bathroom all last week, except for Saturday. Sunday I woke up in immense pain and thought I needed to go. Got on the potty and nothing but pain. When I finally had a BM it was as hard as a rock and severly dark in color. I layed in bed the rest of the day and cried because the lower intestines and colon area was in so much pain. Yesterday(Monday)I left work early, refilled my Miralax Px, and took it 3 times yesterday. I only went once yesterday, and once this morning. The pain is still there when I go, though my BM's are somewhat softer. Felt extremely nauseaus a few minutes ago, and that comes and goes. My mother is not helping any by stating the pain could be an infection in my colon.Should I wait to see if the Miralax will eleveate this, or should I go in for a check-up?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.