Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow I have an event to go to that will last about 2 hours. I have to videotape my friends dance demonstration because her mom is going to be busy doing other dance stuff with her little sister and she wants to she the tape. The only problem is that for over a week I have had thin stools with some urgency if I wait to long. I start going around 12 and then go every 5-10 minutes and finally stop around 2 or 2:30. The event starts at 12:15 and will end around 3. Should I take one or 2 immodium to get me through? What time should I take it? I called my gi and he said to take more fiber but that hasn't helped. I'm kind of worried that the immodium won't work. I haven't taken any in about 3 months because I have been at home and don't need it. Will one or 2 get me through the event? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was given a prescription for Lomotil and it works for me pretty fast. You probably don't have time to get a prescription on such short notice, but it might be worth looking into. Good luck tomorrow!

G

·
I take Imodium too, if I have a special event I want to go to, or a fun roadtrip planned. I will usually take one or two (two to be on the safe side) anywhere from 1 to 3 hours before I leave.~Renee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.