Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been diagnosed with SIBO, and have both methane and hydrogen. Thankfully I do not have diarrhea, but do have some difficulty during bowel movement and tend to be on the constipated side. I would like to know if anyone has tried Ensure or Boost for weight gain? I am also lactose intolerant. I have lost so much weight and need help.

·
Community Manager
13,258 Posts
so sorry for all your problems.

i'm trying to gain weight . and i also am lactose intolerant. i drink three boosts a day. i use the boost glucose control because it doesn't have as much sugar in it as the regular boost does.

good luck.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hello
I also had SIBO a few years back but thankfuly I don't have it anymore. I'm underweight and drink Ensure in regular intervals-my doctor recommended it to me and you must have a prescription for it in my country. They don't sell it over the counter so I am limited in quantity.
I did not gain weight yet but I stopped loosing it so I consider it a success. ..also lactose intolerant..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.