Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.Since coming out of hospital i have been fine until tonight. I have been out of hospital for 13 days and my weight has gone up to nearly 63kg!That is excellent for me.The reason i'm typing this now is because i've just had explosive diarrhoea at 3am! (thats the time here as i type this).My symptoms confuse me to say the least. It is over 8 hours since i last ate (sunday lunch at my parent's). I am also feeling very anxious and keep having hot flushes. I know my anxiety makes things worse and i am trying to focus on bringing my anxiety down but it is difficult.I have to get up for work at 6am and at this rate i won't feel fit for work.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Riddick. Is it possible that you have picked up a GI virus or infection from bad food or just whatever is going around. It happens, sometimes it can make our "normal" ibs a little worse, sometimes much, much worse. I hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
626 Posts
What medications are you on again? Could the D be from discontinuing a med that you were taking? (some can cause constipation like the mirtazapine) Just a thought... although explosive D sounds more like a GI infection like Ohio said.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congrats on the weight Gain Riddick thats Funking awsome!!! =) am so sorry about your IBS-D - just try n chill n hopefully it will pass! im feeling great beng off milk not fully for 2 weeks, and i have a normal appetite, and am off dairy for good for the moment! =D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.