Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having problems with my sinus and allergies so much lately. Toda I got up and had to keep running to the bathroom so ended up taking four Imodium My sister came and took me to the Dr for an allergy shotThis evening we went to eat, and I ate my regular, grilled chicken sandwich plain and baked potatoI no longer got done eating when I had to rush to the bathroom with diaharea. I am so frustrated. After taking four Imodium one would think I would be fineDoes anyone else have problems with this, sinus and allergies and IBs, and if so what do you do \My husband is having a special birthday next week, and my son is taking me shopping Saturday morning between eight and eight thirty and I am freaked out as that is when it hits me. Guess I will load up on Imodium the night before. What would you do? I get to the place where I think I am doing great, and then this. Now I am back to square one. Any advice would be so appreciated.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have been having problems with my sinus and allergies so much lately. Toda I got up and had to keep running to the bathroom so ended up taking four Imodium My sister came and took me to the Dr for an allergy shotThis evening we went to eat, and I ate my regular, grilled chicken sandwich plain and baked potatoI no longer got done eating when I had to rush to the bathroom with diaharea. I am so frustrated. After taking four Imodium one would think I would be fineDoes anyone else have problems with this, sinus and allergies and IBs, and if so what do you do \My husband is having a special birthday next week, and my son is taking me shopping Saturday morning between eight and eight thirty and I am freaked out as that is when it hits me. Guess I will load up on Imodium the night before. What would you do? I get to the place where I think I am doing great, and then this. Now I am back to square one. Any advice would be so appreciated.
I don't have any solution but I advice you to talk to your son about the problem. That way he is probably more understanding if you have to rush to a toilet and you will not have to worry how you are going to explain about why you rush to the toilet several times in 30 minutes (if that indeed would happen).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.