Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a while I have thought that sleeping on my stomach had something to do with my pain and D in the morning. Of course there is no way of knowing I slept on my stomach unless I wake up that way. Can any of you relate?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Howdy, fellow Mississippian!I can relate, but only sort of.I go to sleep on my stomach or on my left side. I wake up on my stomach always. Never on my back or side. Having said that, I have gone symptom free for weeks at a time, so for me it's not related. However, I weigh 300 lbs. That may have something to do with it. More of me to cushion the tummy, perhaps?So where are you from, if you don't mind my asking? I'm around the Jackson area.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Howdy, fellow Mississippian!I can relate, but only sort of.I go to sleep on my stomach or on my left side. I wake up on my stomach always. Never on my back or side. Having said that, I have gone symptom free for weeks at a time, so for me it's not related. However, I weigh 300 lbs. That may have something to do with it. More of me to cushion the tummy, perhaps?So where are you from, if you don't mind my asking? I'm around the Jackson area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.