Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
hi Ursula,funny you mention slippery elm, i was at the health food store on sunday getting peppermint oil and they suggested i drink slippery elm tea, marshmellow (not sure what that is), peppermint oil, rub castor oil on my tummy and then wrap a hot water bottle in a towel and that will make things all better. The woman that I was talking to does that all the time and she swears by it. I just bought the peppermint oil caps and i am going to try them alone. I have been feeling pretty good the past few days so I have not had to take the caps. I hope this helps you out.Stac lilnutt###sympatico.ca

G

·
hi Ursula,funny you mention slippery elm, i was at the health food store on sunday getting peppermint oil and they suggested i drink slippery elm tea, marshmellow (not sure what that is), peppermint oil, rub castor oil on my tummy and then wrap a hot water bottle in a towel and that will make things all better. The woman that I was talking to does that all the time and she swears by it. I just bought the peppermint oil caps and i am going to try them alone. I have been feeling pretty good the past few days so I have not had to take the caps. I hope this helps you out.Stac lilnutt###sympatico.ca

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Lilnutt and FRiski for answering - Peppermint has always made my IBS worse - am going to try the Slippery Elm Tea or pills this week - hopefully, I have hit upon a very old remedy used years ago that will help.ursula

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Lilnutt and FRiski for answering - Peppermint has always made my IBS worse - am going to try the Slippery Elm Tea or pills this week - hopefully, I have hit upon a very old remedy used years ago that will help.ursula

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.