Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if anyone knows about this but i thought it was worth a try. I got the results from my catscan of my abdomin back and on the report it says that there was significant evidence of small bowel adheshion and adhesive disease. but i was told that my test was normalshould adhesions be somthing to worry about?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Adhesions can be painful, both organ and muscle or skin adhesions. When one thing in your body moves, it pulls on another part in a way that doesn't always feel good. Not knowing exactly where the adhesions are, you could try massage to losen the adhesions over time. I've done massage on scar adhesions and had great results with some of my clients.If you're interested in the file with instructions on abdominal massage, check out the abdominal massage thread and email me, I'd be happy to send you the file as well as a regular self massage file. You will have to be able to open a pdf file though.Make sure you put something about ab massage in the subject line, I get a lot of spam.Hope this helps you.Stacy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.