Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Yes, Bonnie.
They are due to be released very shortly - Mike and I just discussed this today in fact! He is using a method that is unlike any other on the market, and one in which he himself (as a former smoker from age 14!) used successfully many years ago.His smoking cessation program is also being considered for a possible special grant project.As soon as it is available, I'll let you know. Take care, Bonnie.

·
Banned
8,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you , marilyn! Do you think it will be released in the next month or so. Sorry for pressing you on it but I want something like NOW!
. I am desperate, so don't know whether to wait for Mike's tapes or buy something else. I wll wait for Mike's tapes if it is going to be released in the next month. Thanks

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Well, I called over there and it's pretty late, so he must still be in with his evening appointment patients or out now, and I also emailed him about it, but I know he has a workshop this weekend, so he may not reply until next week. When I hear from him, I will post it right away! So I'm working on it!
No problem about wanting this now - lots of people do! Glad I could be of some help to ya...Take care, Bonnie...

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Hi Bonnie,Just heard from Mike as he was finishing late with a an evening appointment patient who had traveled 200 miles and was 2 hours late!Anyway, Mike says the very earliest the smoking cessation program would be available is sometime in mid-October - provided the packaging and production goes as planned - sometimes there are production delays, so that is just the anticipated time-frame, it may be later than that. There is no information regarding pricing yet as this is actually "pre-release" information just for you!So from here, you can decide if you want to go ahead and order another program now that is already available, if you can't wait that long. But Mike says it is nice that you asked. And if you decide to wait until Mike's program is released, you will be the first to know - just let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.