Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did hear from the other Mike from Cleveland. he is well but busy with other things like making money. he said he would check back in to answer questions if you have any. I'm going to take a break myself as I think posting at the moment might be bad for my health.tom

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Aggghhh Tom outted me...been in Florida so long I thought my sordid past as a native Clevelandite (Cleveberger?) had faded! But, yep, just trying to make a living and keep up...just getting really busy 'round here so not much time to visit these days.MNL

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
West Palm Beach sounds pretty nice right now. It just snowed again today. It's been a really long winter. I'd like to go someplace warm, but I know I wouldn't get back on the plane to go home.

G

·
Sure wish I could have taken my planned trip this year. The weather up here in the great northwoods sure bites at the moment... literally.I know what you mean about not posting because it isn't good for your health. After weeks of virtually no IBS symptoms, I've been sick most of the day with "D".IBS is horrible.Evie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts