Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I slept at my MIL last night and had to come back home early this morning, one hour drive, just to be able to go. They only have one bathroom and I was so stressed that I'd be making someone wait. The pain was getting to be very bad so I just went home. Tried to go there but couldn't at all. I usually go 3,4 times and need a lot of time. Don't like people to see me and my weird bathroom ways that are not my hubby and kids, so I had to go. I'm ok now, pain is gone and have to drive back another hour to go back because I have to help them move!Please someone tell me that you are as weird as me!
Edited to add that hubby is a very understanding hunk of a man
and he's a babe.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I totally understand!! Recently, my fiance, his father and I went to Renmark, which is about a 3 - 4 hour drive. I was sooo stressed about that & I didn't let any gas out, even though I needed to. When we got there (we were staying with my partner's grandmother), she wouldn't let us go to bed, so I had to hold it in for even longer! Eventually, I had to use the outdoors toilet, that is far away from everyone else - I was sure they could still hear me though!A couple of days later, we were out at Nic's cousin's house - they were having a BBQ, and the only bathroom was right next to where everyone was standing. I had to wait for HOURS
- I wanted to go home, but we couldn't. It was terrible! I was sooooo relieved to finally get back to Adelaide!

·
Registered
830 Posts
yep, i too know that frustrating feeling of being on the road or at someone else's home with only one bathroom and feeling like: oh boy, this ain't gonna work! i get up at dawn and drink about sixteen hot drinks plus a thousand smokes (ok, not that much, but more than is good for me) before i go about 3-6 times in a morning. i don't even stay anyplace anymore without a hot pot and where smoking is not allowed, no easy feat in america. i'll stay in a motel with my boyfriend, some dump, before i stay in someone's home where i can't smoke or hog the loo. also, when travelling, clearly, it's hard for me to eat the way i normally do, green soups, cooked greens, prunes for dessert, etc etc. all this means: whew! what a pain. anyway, just wanted to share that i can relate. once again, due to stress, my left side abdominal pain has been acting up and some C results and i've fixed it with my Green Soup, adding organic watercress this time, since it's in season here right now, plus lots of olive oil. feel much better this morning. have a nice day, all, g-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts